Safety is Always Key
Every plan we put in place is meant to protect our patients and our team members. We ask that:
- Only the patient and one guardian of a minor enter the building. Everyone must wear a mask the entire time they are in the office, and other guests will not be permitted in.
- Only the patient will be allowed back to the clinical rooms during treatment.
- You can wait in our waiting room in one of our socially distanced chairs, or you can wait in the car and we’ll call you when your treatment time is ready.
- Upon entering the operatory room, we ask that you rinse with hydrogen peroxide for 30 seconds and sanitize your hands.
Also, please note:
– Essential: Guardians of minors, and others needing assistance (procedure above applies).
– Non-Essential Companions: Will not be allowed to approach the greeter or remain in the waiting room.
Personal Protective Equipment at the Office
We’re sure you’ve heard a lot of talk about personal protective equipment or PPE recently, and we want you to know Grove City Family Dentistry has always used the highest level of PPE while using industry-accepted precautions. We’ve added a few additional items for the safety of our patients and staff including:
- Disposable gowns
- Face Shields
- Surgical masks
Sterilization and Disinfection
We’re pleased that very little will change in order to meet the new guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for the COVID-19 virus. We take each and every sterilization method very seriously. We allocate a full-time individual in our sterilization department to support office procedures.
All of our disinfection methods and products used are supported by both the CDC and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Rest assured, our staff has received thorough training on meeting the required kill time of bacteria and viruses. All of our treatment rooms and processes have been evaluated under the new guidelines and changes were made to keep you and our staff safe.
We’re here to help you and be with you every step of the way. At Grove City Family Dentistry, our commitment is to provide our quality level of dentistry in a safe and comfortable environment. If you have any questions about our updated safety measures or your oral health, please contact us online or by phone at (614) 892-9986.